Monday, October 19, 2009

How do you wish to celebrate your B'day?

For some, birthday is just another day. And for many it's a day to feel special and get all the attention one can afford. Have you ever thought what would be the best way to celebrate this day?

How about spending it with your mom and present her with some nice gift? This sounded very meaningful to me, wow! I must have caused her so much pain all my life yet she is the one who makes me feel special the most (Father India gives her a tough competition in this regard !!) God, I love them so much...

Send yourself a card. A few days or weeks before your birthday find a card you love, sign it and write yourself a note. Then address and stamp the envelope and ask someone to mail it to you a couple of days before your birthday. This is a great way to guarantee a card, and I promise it will make you smile.

Go shopping!! I'm sure you have thought of this one already.

Go on a weekend trip, do some new and exciting adventures/sports! Wish I could make it to amazon forests some day, not alone of course..

Go out with family or close friends to your favorite restaurant (tried and tested over the ages with guaranteed results)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment