Friday, March 19, 2010

The Wind bloweth where listeth..

May be because it is windy today here in St Cloud, I am thinking of the "wind". I can hear the sound but I don't know where it is coming from or where it is going. The wind blows where it wishes. Nobody decides its direction.

I want to live by my terms. I want to die by my terms.. I am well aware I don't get to make the choice about the later. But yes, living is in my hand. so I shall! Men and women of free spirit attract me the most. The will to swim across the oceans is what makes them great. Huge challenges seem to be the thriving factors for the most brave.
Did I tell you learning to swim is one of my resolutions for 2010? I wish to learn horse riding and own a majestic horse one day. Resolutions is a topic for later discussion. Now what was I saying about free spirit?

Lets all break the boundaries of caste, creed and language, men and women, black and white..and live like the wind that blows where it wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment