Monday, December 31, 2018

To my newfound religion called Veganism!

When we move to a different country, we get an opportunity to start afresh... on somethings at least. I never liked drinking milk as a kid. Not a fan of cottage cheese half of India is obsessed with. Never been a yes to cheese either. I have always shied away from wearing leather and animal fur. Hence, my interest in veganism was not a surprise to me or anyone around.

But I never had the courage to give up occasional filter coffees in quite little cafes. Also true to my south Indian origins, I love butter milk and curd rice. And did you know Gulab Jamoon is made of milk?

Well, I have started on this journey and hope to swim through all battles that come my way... welcoming 2019 on a healthy note!

No comments:

Post a Comment