Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Are you scared too?

Few days ago I had put a status update on FB that I thought was witty but not many take kindly at the mention of the word "death" or anything related. So yeah, the joke, no more a joke, somehow reached my home and it created a lot of uproar.

I wonder why? Let’s talk about death so that we live life to the fullest. I am ready to go, does not mean I am done with life. I love my life so much that I often run out of words to express. A walk in the woods, a look out the window, that sweet taste of tender coconut water...I would walk thousand miles for that sweet amrit!

Neither was there anything before this life nor is there anything after. We are going to become one with soil, water or air. What does it matter? Why not give light to someone’s eyes when we go? Why fear even to talk to about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment